For the best bathrooms Bristol has to offer look no further than BBN. All our Bathroom fitters Bristol teams have been specially vetted and their last three clients interviewed to ensure they deliver the very best service and quality finish. We also interview clients after each job to make sure they are keeping to our exacting high standards.
Going with independent bathroom fitters Bristol can be a lot less expensive than going with an established company. By going for a sole trader bathroom fitter Bristol who is not VAT registered can save you 20% immediately. For commercial clients this is not an issue, as they can claim back the VAT, but it can make a big difference to domestic clients.
Bristol Bathrooms: Better By Design
Many Bristol Bathrooms companies offer a free design service, enabling you to plan out your bathroom on design software before making a final decision.
If you want your bathroom design Bristol company to be one that offers free design, please let us know in the special requirements box of the contact form, or let one of our telephone operatives know.
Already have a design? No problem. This makes it a lot easier for our bathroom fitters to come in and get the job done, according to your own design, making sure you get exactly what you wanted.
- Don’t make the toilet the first thing you see.
- Try and retain vintage features as they will add value if you come to sell your property.
- Measure your bathrooms Bristol dimensions. Find out the average size of toilets, sinks, bathtubs and showers before you start planning your new bathroom.
- Plan the right height for your sink. Does it match in with the size of any tiles above it? If it is an above counter vessel sink you will need to lower the sink base accordingly. Also a corner sink can be a great addition if space is tight.
Bathroom Installers Bristol need as much information as you can give them so here is a handy checklist to work through to ensure your new bathroom is the very best it can be:
- Have you created enough storage space in the design, or are you planning on adding furniture?
- Have you created a lighting plan?
- Are the lights you selected suitable for very damp rooms?
- Is the paint specially designed for bathrooms Bristol with anti-mould properties?
- Is there a window that opens as well as a fan to reduce condensation?
Commercial Bathroom Installation Bristol
For commercial clients BBN can provide full quotations for bathroom refurbishment Bristol or anywhere across the Westcountry. A refurbishment is a lot more cost-effective that a complete refit, but we can organise quotations for the complete range of commercial Bristol bathrooms.
Please email us your enquiry, or speak to one of our friendly staff, who are here to help.