Although BBN do everything we can to ensure the builders we introduce to you are of the highest quality, our role and responsibility ends once we have made the introduction.
All the builders on our books have been thoroughly vetted and BBN have:
- Spoken to each building company individually
- Taken all their details including company number, VAT number
- Asked which Trade Associations they are with and checked that their registration is current
- Received copies of their insurance certificates
- Confirmed which warranty companies they work with
- Interviewed their three most recent clients
- PLUS we interview every client we send them too to keep their ratings up to date.
Please also make sure you are protected with legal contracts, warranties, and that your builder has the correct builders’ insurance. BBN just check these details in the beginning before the builder is accepted on to our books. These details may be out of date and so you must check that their insurances are up to date.
BBN will not be held accountable for any of the work, or actions of any of the Bristol Builders it introduces clients to. Clients take on builders entirely at their own risk and BBN cannot be held liable for any work the builders do.
BBN make every effort to provide thoroughly vetted, trusted, tried and tested tradespeople who will deliver a top quality service. It is your responsibility to check their insurance, warranties, and trade associations and to cover your own risk with contracts, warranties and insurance of your own.