Everybody loves a kitchen Bristol and beyond! They are universally admired and everyone can describe their perfect kitchen.
A central island with gleaming pots and pans hanging on a high rack, beautiful granite worktops with sunken Victorian sinks and colourful harlequin splashback tiles, terracotta floor tiles and a long bi-fold door leading to the garden.
Whatever your choice in bespoke kitchens Bristol has the right company for the job. From shop bought fitted kitchens to hand-built bespoke kitchens and everything in between. Your kitchen Bristol budget can be £5K or £50K, just let us know which end of the market you would like to be in and we will do the rest.
Kitchens Bristol: Choices
As well as choosing from fitted or bespoke kitchens Bristol, you need to decide whether you are going to rip out and start again, or whether you just want to refresh your kitchen with new cupboard doors and handles and maybe even new splashback tiles.
If you are planning on moving, then a new kitchen wont add value as new owners like to put their own stamp on the house. If the kitchen is in a terrible state you are planning on selling it, it is worth doing a refresh to ensure the buyers can’t knock you down on price.
If you are planning on buying a fitted kitchen there is a great bit of research from Which who surveyed 2000 kitchen company clients to find out the best and worst companies.
Kitchen Design Bristol
BBN can select you a Bristol kitchens designer who can work with you to design your whole kitchen – often at no charge. Using the latest software, they can plot out your kitchen for you. If you are going to see them to choose tiles and granite tops – don’t forget to take your measurements, both width and floor to ceiling.
Most of our kitchens Bristol teams of fitters and designers will come out and see you, but it is well worth going to see all the doors and fittings there are to choose from.
Before you employ the services of one of our Kitchen Bristol team, have a think about these points first:
- Where will you want most worktop space?
- Where will you want to keep your plates and utensils?
- Where will all bread ovens and other gadgets go? Stored on the counter top or stored away?
- Will you need extra storage space?
- Will it all be functional or do you want a display cabinet or Welsh Dresser?
- Where will people sit to eat?
- Will it be open plan or closed off?
- Do you want a breakfast counter with stools and/or a dining table?
- How BIG will your fridge be and where will you put your bin?
- Finally, and most importantly, where will you store the wine??